Re: [dwm] musca wm

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 01:08:07 +0200

On May 15, 2009, at 10:56 PM, Preben Randhol <randhol_AT_pvv.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 May 2009 15:42:24 +0200
> pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com> wrote:
>
>> I really miss the conceptual experimentation that dwm was in the
>> past. But I agree that
>> we should probably focus on other topics like 'st' or a full OS based
>> on minimalist software
>> (based on Linux without GNU craps) ...
>
> Please, make a C, C++ etc.. compiler then.

Tinycc is live again. You should check it.

>> What do you think about creating an offtopic mailing list in suckless
>> for discussing such
>> kind of topics, instead of using the dwm@ one like nowadays happen.
>
> I like that the list is open to somewhat off topic discussions.
> Sometimes they lead to a less suckless life for people in that they
> solve problems for people :-)

Yep me too :)

Btw what about a minimal mua?

Would be nice to build a database of minimal software and try to
classify it and comment about it. This way we can get a list of the
things 'we' have, and the ones missing.

The wiki can be a good place, but maybe we should think on a new
page ??.suckless.org