New mailing list. Was Re: [dwm] musca wm

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:35:00 +0200

I suggested a while ago to merge wmii@ and dwm@ into hackers@, both
lists are rather low level, and there is much overlap, and such a
single list would be more fitting for new minor side projects and for
'offtopic' discussion.

Right now when one has something to say that doesn't quite fit in
wmii@ or dwm@, or that could fit in both, you have to pick one list at
random, or to cross post, and both options suck.

Peace

uriel