Re: [gsoc] I'm interested in the suckless ticket manager (stm) project

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:45:46 +0100

On 3/11/09, Jorge Vargas <jorge.vargas_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> later. I'm specially interested in someone explaining to me what the
> acronyms in this sentence stand for "This task includes the design and
> implementation of a suckless system that solves the problem of TTS,
> ARS and TRS all together." As google wasn't very useful...

don't care too much about those, i guess it was sarcasm to make fun of
current marketing trends full of obscure acronyms and solutions that
works for all problems..

i advise you to prepare your notes and come to #suckless-gsoc or #dwm
irc channels and discuss the details with __20h__ or arg

be aware, if 20h starts talking about service oriented architectures
with integrated dbus and embedded xml with upnp support then your
approach is probably not suckless enough..