Re: [hackers] [quark] Rectify error-handling || FRIGN

From: Dimitris Papastamos <dp_AT_spl9.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:43:39 +0100

I am personally a fan of inetd and I think that there's nothing
inherently wrong with the concept.

A simple inetd implementation would be nice to have. It means that
you can just code a daemon without any networking related code and
just let inetd hook up stdin/stdout/stderr to the sockets.

You can sort of hack around this using nc + simple shell scripts.

A suckless inetd should be relatively straightforward to implement.

I am not sure if quark should support inetd though, as we would need
to support both inetd and the builtin networking code.