[hackers][ubase][tput] tput(1)

From: Lucas Gabriel Vuotto <l.vuotto92_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 16:01:43 -0300

Hello suckless,

attached you will find two patches, one implementing a basic library for dealing
with terminfo capabilities and another implementing the tput command using that
library. The library itself is part of a bigger library from me, damned [0], for
TUI creation.

The library is work in progress, so it can be a little sucky or bloated at times
(after all, the terminal's world sucks), plus it may have some bugs. Found a lot
implementing tput and there are already plans for doing some things better. Any
feedback or suggestions are welcome.

It lacks a manpage. I might do one in the following weeks, but if there is any
candidate to do it, he/she will be welcome.

Hope it's useful for you guys, keep rockin'.

Cheers.

--
[0]: https://gitlab.com/lv/damned.git
-- lv.