Re: [hackers][ubase][tput] tput(1)

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 21:08:17 +0200

On Sun, 22 May 2016 16:01:43 -0300
Lucas Gabriel Vuotto <l.vuotto92_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Lucas,

> attached you will find two patches, one implementing a basic library for dealing
> with terminfo capabilities and another implementing the tput command using that
> library. The library itself is part of a bigger library from me, damned [0], for
> TUI creation.

:O

definitely too much man.

If we look at sbase, it has the following SLOC-count:

Totals grouped by language (dominant language first):
ansic: 18805 (97.57%)
awk: 255 (1.32%)
sh: 213 (1.11%)

do you really think it's a good idea to increase its size
by roughly 10% to accomodate one single command?

Cheers

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>