Re: [hackers] [surf] modal browsing

From: Lucas Gabriel Vuotto <lvuotto92_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 12:28:09 -0300

Hello ssd,

Patches should be inlined, as it's easier to reply to chunks.

One chunk assigns .b field of Arg union, which doesn't exists and is never used in the patch. It should assign .i instead. The rest of the patch reads ok.

As for opinions, I'm not a fan of modal modes, so I think it would work better as a patch in the wiki and not in mainline.

Cheers.