Re: [hackers] [dwm][patch] Fix transparent borders

From: Jakub Leszczak <gmaxardis_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 14:30:56 +0200

> Maybe it can be added to the wiki page for the alpha patch?

To me it is also OK. Like I said I personally didn't even think it is
worthy of a patch.
And if you don't want this to be part of mainline, then I guess I
could add some text on alpha patch page.

> The wiki is public and can be pushed to.

I have other code which could make for a good candidate for a patch.
What is a process of adding such patch to the page?
I would guess I should firstly write an email and get a green light
from you, and then create/push a commit in the wiki repository, right?