Re: [hackers] [dwm][patch] Make EWMH windows float

From: Jakub Leszczak <gmaxardis_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 14:15:19 +0200

Just to clarify. I don't mean "example" diff as the final thing that
should be a part of mainline. It is just a draft so you could take a
look and let me know if this is a direction you would like to go with.
Since like I wrote applyrules() is not run on propertynotify() like
updatewindowtype() is. So it is not clear if such patch is a step in
right direction.

Br,
Jakub Leszczak