Re: [wmii] The latest darcs build

From: Frank Boehme <f.boehme_AT_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 12:00:09 +0000

"Anselm R. Garbe" wrote:

> > >Which local config do you removed? $HOME/.wmii or $HOME/.wmii-3?
> > >
> > Both.
>
> Hmm, then I can only imagine that you didn't installed most
> recent 9base maybe? If not, make absolutely sure, that you have
> not several wmi* stuff in your path.

Could be. I briefly saw similar behaviour when I mixed an older (local)
wmirc with a recent (global) configuration system. The old wmirc relied
on a number of scripts which don't exist anymore. In the latest snap,
even the frameconfig stuff is now an internal function of wmirc.

BTW, the newest 9base comes with a port of yacc which is used when rc is
build (instead of the standard yacc). But that 9p yacc does not get
installed under /usr/local/9/bin. Is that intentional?

Frank

--
Dr Frank Boehme                      | Email: f.boehme_AT_cs.ucc.ie
National University of Ireland, Cork | phone: +353-21-4903163