Re: [wmii] The latest darcs build

From: Jani H. Lahtinen <jani.h.lahtinen_AT_nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 15:34:02 +0200

ext Anselm R. Garbe wrote:

>>>Which local config do you removed? $HOME/.wmii or $HOME/.wmii-3?
>>>

>>Both.
>>

>Hmm, then I can only imagine that you didn't installed most
>recent 9base maybe? If not, make absolutely sure, that you have
>not several wmi* stuff in your path. At least I cannot reproduce
>any problems getting latest darcs runninge (neither the guys in
>IRC complained so far).
>
>Regards,

I double checked that I pulled the most recent version from
http://wmii.de/repos/9base and compiled it.

# locate wmi | grep bin
/usr/local/bin/wmirefcard
/usr/local/bin/wmibar
/usr/local/bin/wmir
/usr/local/bin/wmifs
/usr/local/bin/wmiplumb
/usr/local/bin/wmiiwm
/usr/local/bin/wmiwarp
/usr/local/bin/wmimenu
/usr/local/bin/wmikeys
/usr/local/bin/wmii
/usr/local/src/wmii-2/_darcs/prefs/binaries
/usr/local/src/wmii/_darcs/prefs/binaries

plan9 rc stuff seems to be only in /usr/local/9/bin/ as far as I can tell.

I had a backup of an about a week older version which I can run (with
the newest 9base), but the most recent version will not co-operate.

Jani