[wmii] Customized layouts?

From: Juanval <juanval_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:22:09 +0100

Hi there,

I've been a long time not using WMII because the new concepts were not
very useful the way I use my main computer, but I've now installed it
in my laptop, and I've discovered that this "dynamic window
management" is really useful for it. Nice work, guys :D

Anyway, I remember that some time ago (WMII 1 or something like that)
there was a way to define custom layouts. So, is that system still
available? Could I define a custom layout such as the tiled layout but
rotated 90 degrees clockwise? (big frame up, and lots of small frames
below) Or has it been removed, and the only way to do that is to code
them into wmiiwm?

thank you, and keep up the good work :D

bye