[wmii] Weird segfault bug in latest wmii darcs

From: Adam Gleave <nard.list_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:42:12 +0000

This email's a bit scant on information, I should email some more in a
few minutes. I'll try chasing down the bug tommorrow... if it's not
already fixed, that is.

wmiiwm segfaults when you do the following.

Start X and wmii.
alt+t
Shift+alt+c
Ctrl+alt+y
alt+t
Shift+alt+c
Ctrl+alt+y
alt+a
Shift+alt+c
alt+a

Now, I think it's a bug just to be able to attach non-detatched frames
but I've been behind on wmii-current lately so it could be a feature
addition I missed :/.

It seems that variations on the above also cause the bug, but I don't
think I have an exact method for the others.

--
Adam Gleave