[wmii] recommended system tray applet for wmii

From: Charlie Law <chaslaw_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:34:00 +0000

While I do prefer using the keyboard for more and more things in Linux, there's one little application that I like to access from an icon in a system tray. The application is Tomboy, which is an excellent note-taking application (though I wish it didn't require so much Gnomish support).

Can anyone recommend a simple system tray applet that works well with wmii-2.5? I'd like the Tomboy icon to show up next to the date, for example.

I can access Tomboy with a hotkey sequence, but for some reason this is one thing I prefer to use a rodent for.

Thanks!