Re: [wmii] summary of some #wmii talk on 2006-03-02

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 08:31:12 +0100

Once you get used to dynamic window management, it feels exactly
what you call tacit, because you don't have to think HOW to
arrange windows, the WM does it for you and shouldn't get in
your way. Sure, one needs to get used to it.

And as we wrote in dynamic WM, I really doubt, that static
layouts ever will properly work and can be easily adapted to new
requirements or frequently changing tasks.

Regards,
Anselm