Re: [wmii] snap: 20060309

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:58:55 +0100

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 06:55:04PM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 05:27:12PM +0100, Uriel wrote:
> > Of course I do mean inside the wmifs, just like /mnt/plumb/rules,
> > xprop output totally sucks, what wmii should provide is a way to setup
> > a convenient set of rules.
>
> I really hope you're not kidding, because that sounds totally
> insane. Sure, xprops output sucks, but I don't care. Also wmii
[...]

Remark, and don't forget that the external mechanism also
provides possibilities would never be able to achieve with some
internal rule file. If you use plan9port you could setup the
plumber to write the tags. I really can't understand why you
propose inventing square wheels after all your great ideas.