Re: [wmii] snap: 20060309

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 21:44:39 +0100

You obviously can't read, the differences between the mechanism I
proposed and awk, it is like comparing a fly with a 747 and claiming
that a fly requires many tons of steel.

Of course you demonstrate considerable ignorance about awk, as pattern
matching is just a small part of awk, and even then, awk is just a few
thousand lines of code. If you need more than one hundred lines of
code to split a string and match with basic globing operations, you
are certainly delusional.

uriel