Re: [wmii] snap: 20060309

From: Pawel Tecza <ptecza_AT_debianusers.pl>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:52:53 +0100

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 07:58:54PM +0100, Uriel wrote:
> You are a total idiot and have no sense of style, proportion,
> perspective and sanity.

Who are you? Where do you come from? Do you really think what
you write? Do you know what a respect for other people is?
I don't care your *Unix/*BSD/Plan9 experience, because you don't
have rights to insult Garbeam, even if he is wrong or makes
mistakes. This is *public* forum, so please act like civilized
man.

I'm subscribed at many mailing list, but I've never met such
caddish and vulgar person like you. You make black PR for WMII
and I really can't understand why Anselm still wants to talk
with you.

Pawel