Re: [wmii] feature suggestion/is this feature available yet?

From: John Nowak <john_AT_johnnowak.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:02:25 -0500

On Mar 13, 2006, at 8:48 AM, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 08:31:32AM -0500, John Nowak wrote:
>> On Mar 13, 2006, at 2:43 AM, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
>>
>>> If you requests a new feature, first make sure to propose which
>>> feature we can remove(!) before adding a new feature, because we
>>> feel better in removing stuff than adding new features,
>>> honestly.
>>
>> Best thing I've heard in a long time out of an OSS project.
>
> Actually this was not intented as insult or something.

Of course -- I agree with you completely. I was not being sarcastic.

>> Sick of configuring mutt,
>
> Another good sample is vim.

I was actually going to use vim as my example before I thought of
mutt. :-) I was thinking of switching to acme or something else, but
TextWrangler/BBEdit does just fine for me on OS X now that ubuntu
hosed itself. I reckon that I need to run a proper BSD once I switch
to x86.

- John