Re: [wmii] snap: 20060316

From: David Tweed <tweed314_AT_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:52:04 +0000 (GMT)

--- "Anselm R. Garbe" <garbeam_AT_wmii.de> wrote:
> Though this mechanism needs to be tested now. I
> suspect there
> might be several kinds of bugs and sideeffects.
> Please provide
> feedback now.

One thing I haven't figured out is how to remove a tag
from a window. (Ie, a client had tags "xxxxx", "yyyyy"
and I can add "zzzzz" using wmiir; how can I cause it
to remove the tag "zzzzz" again?)

PS: in a wmiir listing all the entries for size come
out as strange negative values on my x86_64 linux
system. Haven't been able to check a standard x86 box
recently: is this anything to investigate further.

cheers, Dave Tweed