[wmii] Other bugs in latest snap

From: Vincent <10.50_AT_free.fr>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:34:05 +0100

Hi there,

two things I noticed while trying the last snapshop yesturday:

1. I got a tag screen laid out in two columns (the left one is Mozilla,
the right one Gaim, itself further divided vertically between the «
different tag, then switch back, the chat window of Gaim does not
reappear (it is replaced by the background) where it is supposed to be.
Instead it is — wrongly — shifted to the left column, where it does not
belong, and it is placed under Mozilla, so that it remains hidden. It's
like a ghost window. But, I cannot extend the Gaim status window,
though. There seems to be a confusion between the logical coordinates as
kept by Wmii and the place the window really appears.

2. If I have only two tags, and retag the second one into the first, the
last tag (to which no window belong anymore) is still displayed on the
status bar. It cannot be activated, but it is nevertheless present.

Vincent