Re: [wmii] feature suggestion/is this feature available yet?

From: Jani H. Lahtinen <jani.h.lahtinen_AT_nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:41:00 +0200

ext John Nowak wrote:

> That is, of course, provided that you're willing to do it. I know I'm
> never going to be scripting my window manager in any significant way.
> If it isn't close to how I'd like it to be from the start, most
> likely I'll just use something else that is.

Or you ask nicely from someone who has scripts that do what you want.
;-) Quite seriously, many things in wmii can be done with a (very) small
script, and there could quite well be a repository (as there is in
wmii.de) for useful scripts. It goes a bit too far into the Windows way
(tm) if everything is one large package, and you either take it or leave it.

Jani