[wmii] xmms not sent to floating layer in latest snap

From: Chris Foster <foster_AT_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:53:38 +1000

Another thing,

xmms has a strange behaviour in the newest snap: when I start it in a
managed view, wmii attempts to manage xmms rather which is set to
floating... That's strange, since wmiir reports:

$ wmiir read /def/rules

as would be expected from reading wmiirc.

~Chris.

Note: No, I'm not using xmms by choice. But it seems to be the only
working media player on the box I'm working on & I don't have enough
privilages to change anything, bar compiling a whole bunch of media libs
by hand :(