Re: [wmii] How to create empty columns of certain size?

From: Tianran Chen <chentia1_AT_msu.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 15:04:59 -0400

Hi Sander,

Huh, I guess I do need some time to get used to this idea. So now my
question is, if I would like a client to always has certain fixed size,
how would I do that? I'm guessing I should use auto-property, in /rules,
but I don't know that the syntax should be. Thanks again.

PS: Where can I find docs on wmii-3?

--
Regards,
Tianran Chen