Re: [wmii] multitags

From: Anthony Martin <ality_AT_pbrane.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 02:28:18 -0700

Steffen Liebergeld <stepardo_AT_gmail.com> once said:
> And: when speaking about minimal code, you have to consider removing
> all the silly info wmiir outputs. Why have those files times sizes,
> times and even an owner? Currently, as the only use would be for a
> local user, it should be assumed that he knows who he is, and wmiir
> can savely omit that stupid output. It would be much easier to parse
> if would only output the file and dir names.

wmiir is a 9p client and as such, the file meta information should not
be removed. I sometimes use it to browse the 9fs server at bell-labs
if I'm not on a linux machine with p9p installed. wmiir is not simply
for wmii.

regards,
  ality

--
"The right to be left alone is indeed the beginning of all freedom."