Re: [wmii] cycle through workspaces like 2.5.2

From: Bill Puschmann <puschy_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:36:48 -0400

I'd recommend putting some of these up onto the Code Snippets page.

http://wmii.de/index.php/WMII/CodeSnippets

Incidentally - Suraj, the third snippet has wmiirc code that "will
jump to the 1st view that starts with the pressed letter". Which
solves your first issue (of not having handy shortcuts).

And, Anselm, the first snippet "...can be used to jump to the n'th
view on the bar". So you don't have to start them with numbers.
Personally, I've use this snippet ever since I started tagging
clients.