Re: [wmii] Dynamicness, Window Sizes (again, sorry) and Xinerama.

From: Adrian Ratnapala <adrian.ratnapala_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:12:24 +1000

On 13/04/06, Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de> wrote:
> What I notice in your mail is a feature request which can be
> summarized as:
>
> "Provide some way to define the default column widths which are
> used at creation time", ie '70:30'

To be specific, say "allow setting of regions which columns
  stay inside unless
     * there are fewer columns than regions, or
     * the user tells you explicitly to span a boundary
       (in which case I guess he should just merge his regions).
"

Such a formulation is needed to fix Xinerama. Again
for Xinerama users will want to set a height for each region.

> Would that help?

Once that is done, we can see what needs to be scripted in
order to make it useful.