[wmii] snap: 20060414

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:12:47 +0200

Hi there,

a new snap: http://wmii.de/snaps/wmii-20060414.tar.gz

It contains following changes:

- Sander fixed column scaling issues
- removed move on mouse click in bar (we'll need the bar for
  editing in wmii-4)
- fixed missing bar rectangle in snap-to-border
- removed 'extern' action, also removed OLD_PATH redirection
  (was an artefact from 9base, we don't need it anymore)
- slightly changed proglist caching
- polished the intelligent placement strategy in floating layer
  (best fit strategy is used at first, if that don't works
   a random placement strategy is used)
- implemented /def/colmode file, which allows to set the default
  mode for columns (default is kept, but you could set stack or
  max as well)
- implemented /def/colwidth file, which allows to set the column
  width of newly created columns, if set to 0 it uses the
  default mechanism we know so far, otherwise it must contain a
  pixel value which depends on your resolution (might be changed
  once wmii manages resolution changes, or xrandr extension, if
  it ever will)
- there have been other bugfixes under the hood

Regards,