[wmii] What about the focus now?

From: Nico Golde <nico_AT_ngolde.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:26:34 +0200

Hi,
what about the changed focus behaviour in the current
snapshot. If you tag a new client with a view!=currentview
you will be automatically switched to that view. This was
different in older snapshots and is inconsistent because it
doesnt happen if the view for the new tag already exists.
For example I open a browser during reading mail and I have
the rule /Firefox.*/ -> 2 I dont want the I change the focus
on view 2 because I want to finish reading mails first.
Why this changed?
Regards Nico

--
Nico Golde - JAB: nion_AT_jabber.ccc.de | GPG: 0x73647CFF
http://www.ngolde.de | http://www.muttng.org | http://grml.org