Re: [wmii] What about the focus now?

From: Tube <tube_AT_count0.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:49:00 +0200

On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 02:26:34PM +0200, Nico Golde wrote:
> Hi,
> what about the changed focus behaviour in the current
> snapshot. If you tag a new client with a view!=currentview
> you will be automatically switched to that view. This was

i also asked for that already, got no reply. although that action is
needed pretty often by me, i would vote for more basic actions - send to
view and change to view should be two different things that can be
combined to one by chaining them and binding to own chosen shortcuts

tube

--
tube_AT_count0.net
http://count0.net