Re: [wmii] Request for comments/help

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:00:19 -0400

I got the following error when executing make to build them on my
2.6.15-gentoo-r1 system.

! LaTeX Error: File `html.sty' not found.

It could be that something's wrong with my Latex setup (I don't know
much about Tex stuff), but I was able to make the last version of the
doc. I had success making the PDF, so I'll read that now...
-RPM