[wmii] Request for comments/help

From: Steffen Liebergeld <stepardo_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:45:55 +0200

Hi everybody,

the work on the new guide for wmii-3 is progressing rapidly and we
already have a prelimiary version in the hg repository (wmii/doc). To
make sure we didn't write aside the ideas and claims of the wmii
community we would now ask all of you to read the preliminary version,
report errors, suggest new ideas and look if the pdf and html are
generated free of errors on your system. Please send any critics and
patches to me for validation. Thanks a lot;-)

--
Microsoft is simply one example of a proprietary software developer, a
software developer that tries to subjugate users to keep them divided