Re: [wmii] CSC: Results

From: redondos <redondos_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:42:58 -0300

On Fri, Apr 21 16:30, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I received 40 votes in the default colorscheme contest and the
> result is as follows:
>
> acme.steffenliebergeld.png XXXXX
> blackgold.alexungur.png XXXXXX
> default.png XXXXXXX(*)
> firebrick.konstantinklett.png X
> gabrielivanes1.png XXXXX
> gabrielivanes2.png
> juliankrause.png X
> mohnfeld.rossmohn.png X
> nicogolde.png X
> ocean.rossmohn.png XXXXXXX
> smokygrey.alexsaint.png XXXXX
> winxp.sandervandijk.png X

Hello. Can all of you please post your color schemes to the list, or
send them to me to my e-mail address so that I put them in the wiki?

I know Anselm provided us the different wmiirc files he used for the
screenshots, but those don't include the fonts, as I assume you guys
didn't even send the font setup to him, according to the contest rules.

So please send them all so everyone can enjoy all of your fabulous color
schemes. I really like them all.

Oh, and congratulations, Ross and Anselm. (It's your contest, but you
designed the colorscheme after all. :) )

--
redondos