Re: [wmii] CSC: Results

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 22:59:38 +0200

Of all the presented themes, the default is the only half sane one
(one or two others are close but still clearly even worse) Actually,
I'm afraid I have to admit the current default them is the most sane
of any wmii or wmi version, congrats to whoever came up with it.

BTW, thank God WMII is _NOT_ a democracy.

uriel