Re: [wmii] CSC: Results

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 07:11:12 +0000

On 4/21/06, Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Smokygrey and acme (which surprisingly looked much nicer than the acme
> theme I remember from some time ago).
Though I wouldn't put it as harshly as you do, I have to admid that I
too believe that these two were the only ones fit to be a default
theme besides 'default' itself. The others were either too dark or too
obtrusive (note that this doesn't mean that they are ugly, just not
'neutral' enough to be default).

> I was also quite surprised (amazed?) that the WinXP theme didn't look too bad.
Of course it doesn't look too bad, it was designed by a billion dollar company!
Don't forget to put
    xwrite /def/rules <<EOF
    /.*/ -> ~
    /.*/ -> !
    /.*/ -> Start
    EOF
in your wmiirc if you're going to use it, to make the wmii xp
experience complete :-P

Greetings, Sander.