[wmii] snap: 20060424

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:46:32 +0200

Hi there,

a new snap can be downloaded from:

http://wmii.de/snaps/wmii-20060424.tar.gz

This one contains various bug fixes and code polishing,
especially:

- mouse based movements of managed clients open a new column if
  you move a client outside the screen border (this is
  consistent with the $MODKEY-Shift-{h,l} behavior
- ignoring configure requests in managed clients
- improved fullscreen support for floating clients (if you ever
  use a floating app which wants fullscreen, make sure to add a
  ~-rule for it in /def/rule, otherwise it will suck), ie. my
  rules look as follows:

  # TAGGING RULES
  wmiir write /def/rules <<EOF
  /XMMS.*/ -> ~
  /Gimp.*/ -> ~
  /Firefox.*:.*/ -> 2
  /MPlayer.*:.*/ -> ~
  /Acroread.*/ -> ~
  /Dia.*:.*/ -> ~
  /.*/ -> !
  /.*/ -> 1
  EOF

  (I consider adding my MPlayer rule to default setup as well)

- added EWMH support for _NET_WM_NAME (UTF8) property, though
  please report if you get special chars printed at your
  titlebar now

There won't be any snaps for wmii-3 anymore, next thing will be
a rc1. The only really missing feature is click-through, which I
try to implement till Wed.

Regards,