Re: [wmii] Core dump with the latest snap

From: Thomas Tretzmüller <a9401598_AT_unet.univie.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:00:21 +0200

Vincent, 24. April 2006, 21:11:
> Anselm R. Garbe
>
> >Doesn't looks like latest wmii snap or hg tip...
>
> wmii-20060424 I fetch some minutes ago.

Hi,

I got a similar gdb-output when I started GQview with the ~-tag in the
latest snapshot. The problem went away after I removed GQview's config
files. (It has some option to remember window state and size and I
thought that could be responsible, though I don't know if it really
was.)

Many thanks for the fullscreen support! I've been missing that.

Regards, Thomas