Re: [wmii] Re: mouse and tagging

From: Lars Noschinski <lars_AT_public.noschinski.de>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:16:33 +0200

* Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de> [2006-05-04 16:14]:
>I agree with Sander, that it might be a good idea to remove
>swapping completely (vertical swapping can be achieved through
>moving afterwards anyways). And since the LarsWM discussion
>proved, that people don't use swapping at all, I think it is a
>good idea to get rid of this complexity (I actually only used
>swapping within columns, otherwise always moving).

Given the current design, no swapping would be a big loss for me, as it
is the only possibility to keep the current column sizes. And given the
small resolution of my display (it's fixed, as it's a laptop), it's the
fastest way to get a window to the big frame.

(How do you move in a columnt? I thought only swapping works there?)