Re: [wmii] Re: mouse and tagging

From: Stefan Tibus <sjti_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 10:15:27 +0200

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 08:47:31PM +0200, Denis Grelich wrote:
> On the other hand, the current scheme makes me think a lot and
> distracts me much from the work I'm doing, As I swap and move
> a lot while working (what I think is »dynamic«), and having
> to think whether I have to swap or to move now really makes my
> little head hurt.
...I'd very much like a "do-what-I-want"-mode for my PC since years
;-)

Move and swap are (as I already explained in some posting these
days) very distinct actions. If people feel better calling the
swap up/down a move, then they may just do so. However I like
to keep the swap left/right for the sake of working speed and
efficiency. It is NOT redundant.

Regards,
Stefan