Re: [wmii] Swapping (was: Re: mouse and tagging)

From: Chris King <colanderman_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 10:39:48 -0400

On 5/5/06, Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> I work at this resolution too, and I never felt the need for
> horizontal swapping.

Agreed. I work at 800x480 (don't ask) and never find the need for it.
 In wmii 2.5, I used swapping for two things: temproarily moving GAIM
windows to the big column when someone decides to write a novel, and
moving PDFs to the small column when I needed to work on something
while reading them. Because I never actually work in the small
column, swapping is unnecessary and moving works just fine.