Re: [wmii] guide_en.tex???some fixes

From: David Arroyo <goodluv_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 22:04:41 -0400

$ du -hs /usr/share/texmf-dist
134M /usr/share/texmf-dist/

I'm curious as to why troff was not used. It is much, much more common
(required for manpages), can be compiled into just about any document format,
and is a lot smaller than tetex. Isn't it important to make the guide
available to as many people as possible?

+++ Denis Grelich [07/05/06 00:29 +0200]: