Re: [wmii] guide_en.tex—some fixes

From: Steffen Liebergeld <stepardo_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 18:12:05 +0200

On 5/7/06, Denis Grelich <denisg_AT_ueberl33t.info> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I made a mistake. I said in a preceding mail that »-« is never used in typography (in TeX), which is wrong of course. It is not used as a /dash/, but surely as a Hyphen :(
> So I made a patch fixing the »fix.« Additionally, I fixed the one or the other typo.

Applied. Thanks;-)

> Something else: I hope the guide will not be distributed as a tex file, because most »normal users« don't even have tetex installed. PDF is called PDF–Portable document format–for some reason. Also, the »wmii.tex« should be provided as a PDF (remember: guide_en refers once to wmii.tex. Don't know if it should refer to wmii.pdf or so)

The guide will be on the website as pdf and html. If it is distributed
with the wmii-3 release, it should be a tex file because it minimizes
the packet size and people are free to choose the best local output
themselves.
Maybe there should be a make rule "doc", so people can generate the
*.tex files seperately.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen
                  Steffen Liebergeld