[wmii] wmii-3 mean real improvements?

From: phyrster <phyrster_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 22:33:10 +0800

Hi,

This morning I installed wmii-2 got used to it and liked it very much.

Just now I installed wmii-3 and feel I am using a totally different one.
Perhaps it is because I am still in love with wmii-2 but one thing I don't
understand is that why you made such drastic changes to wmii's behaviour?

Any particular reason for discarding wmii-2's goodies and use a new set? I
experienced a decrease in efficiency.

Any wmii2 to wmii3 users share this feeling?

I know this is just a feel but...

--
regards
phyrster