Re: [wmii] wmii xsession file for dualhead

From: Uwe Voelker <uwe.voelker_AT_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 16:35:44 +0200

Hi Anselm,

thanks for your fast answer.

> Otherwise put these lines into a script which gets executed by
> gdm.

I choose this approach (putting the lines in ~/bin/dual-wmii) and now I
have wmii running on both screens.

But there is a problem I now remember I was having with wmii-2.2 too:

On the first (primary screen) everything works Alt-Enter and so on. But
when I move the mouse to the second screen, or even click into it. I can
never open windows on this screen. The focus stays on the first screen.

Moving the mouse and clicking in the second screen and Alt-Enter opens
the terminal on the first screen.

Is this problem known? Is there a workaround?

Thank you very much,

bye, Uwe

PS: The stacking is so nice, I like it. :-)