Re: [wmii] wmii-3 mean real improvements?

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:54:12 -0400

On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 09:58:22PM -0400, ellotheth rimmwen wrote:
>and the ability to close windows with a middle-click on the
>titlebar,
This can be scripted, see the ClientClick event

>and the cursor following keyboard focus-changes.
This can be scripted too, see the ClientFocus event, /view/sel/sel/geom, and
wmiiwarp.

>I could get used to stacking, but as a screen real-estate junkie, I think
>stacking vs. tabs is something akin to rock vs. hard place.
You can use the 'maximum' column layout and switch to stacking when you want
to see all of the title bars. This way, you get the best of both worlds.

--
Kris Maglione
Even water tastes bad when taken on doctors orders.