Re: [wmii] code snippet: attach/detach window from current view

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 03:15:07 -0400

In case you're not aware of it, we've got a "Code Snippets" page on the wiki
at http://wmii.de/ and another at http://wmii.de/markdown/taggi.php
There are similar code snippets there to this one, but you're welcome to post
this there also.

Also, please don't post MIME attachments to this list. You're welcome, of
course, to post to the wiki and mention it here.

--
Kris Maglione
Keep the curtains, the farce is played.