Re: [wmii] 10kloc project, wmii maintainer change

From: Celti <celticmadman_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:20:53 -0700

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:03:47 -0400, Geoffrey Alan Washburn
<geoffw_AT_cis.upenn.edu> wrote:
> clearly you seem to have not been educated on the concept of
> And this is exactly because you are ignorant. A common problem
> with open source software developers. Try educating yourself; very
> Anyway, your response was pretty much what I expected, so I'm not
> going to bother debating further. Most open source developers are
> completely clueless when it comes to choosing the right tools for the
> job.

Perhaps, instead of throwing a hissy-fit and stalking away in a huff,
you should try educating him yourself? Throwing a tantrum doesn't
strengthen your position any, and *that* is something a great number of
developers - of all sorts - are clueless about.

~celti