Re: [wmii] Re: snk_wmiirc: How to influence order of tags in status bar?

From: Bill Puschmann <puschy_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 12:36:41 -0400

That's a solution if you want to think of these as workspaces... which is
completely contrary to what the tagging concept is attempting to solve. A
much better way to do it (and still in keeping with tag sets) would be to
bind a shortcut to select a specific set of tags. Something like "MODKEY-w"
would select "www", "MODKEY-m" would be "mail". That way you keep the
dynamic nature of the tags, yet still allow yourself to define "default"
tags for yourself.