Re: [wmii] Re: layout per tag.

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:58:05 +0200

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 10:32:19AM +0200, Stefan Tibus wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:54:57 +0200 Denis Grelich <denis_AT_grelich.de> wrote:
> > Honestly, are there any applications that you use every day that
> > you /really/ like? I, honestly, didn't find a good MUA, or a usable
> > Browser or even text editor yet. I suppose they have to be written from
> > scratch anyway. Hopefully,the 10kloc project will provide us with
> > those ;)
> I'm waiting for those since 15 years or more. Do you really expect
> them to emerge within the next two years or so? And what should I
> do in the meantime? - That's just no answer you provided here.
No, you have to stick with firefox, there is no chance to
implement sane software for crappy technologies. However, there
are chances for a sane vt102-capable terminal emerging this
year, there are also chances for a vi-sam-alike text editor next
year, and there is mh already to get a sane MUA (however I
prefer mutt because I receive more than 300 non-spam mails per
day).

Regards,