[wmii] Focus bug

From: Stefan Tibus <sjti_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:04:05 +0200

Hello,

I noticed the following behaviour in wmii-3.1 as well as in
yesterdays wmii-4:
I'm using the Opera browser in a maximized column. When a
dialog window pops up, e.g. for the download of a file, wmii
puts it in the floating layer and gives the focus to it. But
when that dialog closes sometimes the main window is not
focused at all (I have to select the managed layer manually),
sometimes the title bar appears as being focused, but the
client does not react to key presses. I have to click to focus
in order for things to work correctly.
However, this does not happen always and I didn't figure out
what the bug depends on.

Regards,
Stefan